Do you want to help your community?
There are lots of ways you can get involved and help us help those in need.
We have volunteer programs across many areas –
- Medical Volunteers
- Christmas Volunteers
- Respite volunteers
- Corporate Volunteers
Fund Raise for us –
- Challenge yourself and use your challenge to raise funds to support our programs
- Join an event – Simply register on the event’s website and create an online fundraising page with Health Assist as your charity of choice.
- Do your own thing – It could be a garage sale, a movie night, host a BBQ or even a car wash.
Corporate Support –
- Motivate and inspire your staff and customers – spreading positivity through your business and the community.
- Donations, payroll deductions and gift matching are enormously important to keeping our services running. But even if you’re not in a position to give financially, you might be surprised at how many other ways businesses give back. Fundraising, cause-related marketing, volunteering, gifts in kind and pro-bono services each play vital roles in assisting those that need it the most.
Work Place Giving –
- You can give as much or as little as you like – a small amount each day a day can make a big difference!
- Encourage your employer or workmates to match your donation. You can opt out or change your donation amount any time you like.
- It comes straight out of your pre-tax earnings, so it shows up on your payslips and there’s no need to collect receipts. Plus, you don’t have to wait until the end of the year to claim an instant tax benefit for your donations.
Whether you are an employer looking to set up a workplace giving program or an employee interested in giving a little each week, it’s easy to do.